Sunday, August 21, 2011

1986 Photographed by Matthew Rolston




3300 X 3300  3.25 MB
Download

I'm going to try providing weekly
 HQ downloads again, but
if you want me to continue then do
not post my files on your sites or forums - you know
who you are.  Scanning and photoshopping
for this blog is a hobby and I would like to
share with like minded Madonna fans
some of the files in my collection.
 Sharing goes both ways though.
So if you have a scanner and/or
 photoshopping skills and have access
to interesting magazine articles/covers/posters/
song sheets/postcards/books etc....especially
 from Japan or Europe then contact me.
My main objective is to have this blog
as an online Madonna library of sorts.
If you enjoy the download and
my blog then get involved!





No comments:

Post a Comment